Welcome to Rhythm Clocks Online!
We are Times Ticking , the United States premier shopping outlet for ALL Rhythm Clocks. Our store showroom is complete with all Rhythm clocks.
You are invited to visit our showroom today!
Rhythm Clocks have won Prestigious Awards
- 1950 Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. was established in Tokyo, Japan with one factory. Manufactured alarm, table and music box clocks.
- 1952 Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. was awarded the M.I.T.I., the highest timepiece quality award by the Government of Japan.
- 1958 Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. was awarded the M.I.T.I. again.
- 1963 Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. was registered in the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Developed first plastic parts used in quartz movements in Japan.
- 1965 Developed and marketed automobile clocks.
- 1972 Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. took the number one position in the world for clock production.
- 1976 Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. developed the first Quartz Alarm clock movement in the world powered with a small battery. Alarm clock design was selected the best in Japan.
- 1982 Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. was awarded the Deming Prize for company-wide quality control. This is a worldwide competition.
- 1989 Rhythm U.S.A. Inc. was incorporated in New York.
- 1990 Rhywaco (H.K.) Co., Ltd. was incorporated in Hong Kong.
- 1991 Rhythm U.S.A., moved to Atlanta, GA.
- 1996 Korea Rhythm was incorporated in South Korea.
- 2003 The head office of Rhythm Watch co., Ltd. was moved to Saitama, Japan.
- 2005 Rhythm Watch Co., Ltd. acquired ISO9001, the internationally recognized quality standard.
- 2014 Rhythm Watches introduced in the USA.